Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:03, Branden Robinson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:53:01PM -0600, paul cannon wrote:
> > All Eray wants to do is make Debian better than it is.
>
> His primary function has in the past appeared to be noise generator.
> Nevertheless, since I'm not part of the NM team, I can't claim credit for
> holding up his acceptance.
>
> (If it were up to me, I'd reject him and tell him why to his face, not put
> him into a state of eternal limbo due to personal dislike, which is what he
> seems to think has happened.)

Of course if you found a cache of email that I wrote 15 years ago you would
probably decide that I was too lame to be admitted to Debian too...

People make mistakes, if they learn from then after a suitable amount of time
it shouldn't be regarded.  The question is, what is a suitable amount of time?