Re: [Debian account] I request your attention

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 04:53:01PM -0600, paul cannon wrote:
> All Eray wants to do is make Debian better than it is.

His primary function has in the past appeared to be noise generator.
Nevertheless, since I'm not part of the NM team, I can't claim credit for
holding up his acceptance.

(If it were up to me, I'd reject him and tell him why to his face, not put
him into a state of eternal limbo due to personal dislike, which is what he
seems to think has happened.)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |          You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux                   |          Or you don't live long.