Email is fucked, taking too much bandwidth

I saw increased usage of our T1, and after a little investigation, discovered
a mail loop in progress.

pa@debian.org sent an email.  The .procmail then forwarded that to
zur@edu.lahti.fi.  However, the mx for that domain is not configured for it,
so it bounces it back to pa@debian.org.  Instance loop results.

After moving ~pa/.procmail to ~pa/.procmail-disabled, the mailbox started
filling up, so I could see what it was doing.  It wasn't pretty.

The bounced emails appear to have no way of identify them as loops, so they
just keep getting forwarded around, growing each time.

Pekka, please fix your mail(I doubt you will get this tho).