problem with GNU C

Good daytime,

I write the program under GNU C. Has faced with a not clear problem. I have two box: 486 16 mb RAM and PIII. On both it is installed debian linux. On first my program (?in call of strlen()?) inside dispatch_connect function unexpectedly terminated, no error messages (such as "segmentation fault") are displayed. On the other box all works normal. In what a problem - in the program, hardware or OS? The code of the program:

http://www.npp-integris.ru/alien/spider.c

Ilya Teterin