Re: what is main?

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 10:29:11AM -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> Should anything be done about this?  I'm sure something should be done!
> Immediately!!  But I've got other priorities, so it won't be by me.  :-)

Yes, the US government-people who made such silly crypto laws should
be taken out and shot.

I think the debian-legal mob has been investigating the possibility of
merging non-us back into the main archive for some time now.

--
Andrew Suffield <asuffield@users.sourceforge.net>
Dept. of Computing, Imperial College, London, UK