Please test wmfinder 0.5.1-1

Hi,

I have ported wmfinder to Qt 2 and uploaded it to experimental[1] (ATM it
is in incoming[2]) for i386 and m68k. Due to Qt's brain dead signal
handling it may happen that some signals aren't delivered correctly (there
is a warning on stderr then), also there may be a lot of other bugs.

It would be cool if some people would test the package and submit lots of
bug reports before I upload it to unstable.

   Simon

[1] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/project/experimental/
[2] http://incoming.debian.org/

--
GPG public key available from http://phobos.fs.tum.de/pgp/Simon.Richter.asc
 Fingerprint: DC26 EB8D 1F35 4F44 2934  7583 DBB6 F98D 9198 3292