Re: Intend to code: update-cluster-machine

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 03:06:27PM -0400, Sam Hartman wrote:
> You should support dhcp config as well as rarp.  There are large
> sections of the world which really hope /etc/ethers never exists.

I think it would be nice to have a modular architecture, where modules for
other packages can be easily added.

Supporting spong and other network monitoring packages such as bigsister
etc. would also be a good idea.

On an unrelated note, how come no network monitoring packages are included
in task-parallel-computing-* ? When are the task entries updated ?

viral

--
"There is no dark side of the moon really. Matter of fact it's all dark."