Re: Preparing NMU of fbset, could someone review changes?

On Wed, Jul 25, 2001 at 11:20:45PM +0200, Andr? Dahlqvist uttered:
> I'm preparing a maintainer approved NMU of fbset to fix a few longstanding
> bugs as well as a recently reported bug of severity serious. Since my
> packaging skills are still rather modest it would be great if someone could
> look over the proposed new version that I have uploaded to:
>
> http://bart.sm.luth.se/~anedah-9/debian
>
> I'd appreciate all comments,

Okay, I've had a look, and just a few quibbles about some things:
* The Makefile should install into DESTDIR
* debian/templates's long description should be longer than what you had it
  as. :-)

I haven't patched the changelog, as it's up to you to include these changes,
or not.

Patch for Makefile and debian/templates attached.

--
                                                    Steve
Synthetic Transforming Entity Viable for Exploration and Nocturnal Killing