Re: ITP: tsocks -- transparent network access through a SOCKS 4 or 5 proxy

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 11:50:56PM +0200, Tamas SZERB wrote:
> (from the man ts)
>
>        ts [application [application's arguments]]
>        or ts [on|off]
>        or ts

is the name of the binary 'ts' ?

We have in debian a 'ts' binary now. See the ts package.

if you use /usr/sbin/ts, I don't see a big Problem. But if you use
/usr/bin/ts ...

Comments?

Gruss
Grisu
Frage: Stammt der Begriff UNIX aus einem Dialog zwischen einem Deutschen
und einem Engländer? - "This is for you nix." -- Andreas (Felix) Kalbitz