Re: private menu directory for language-env

Hi,

At Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:57:37 -0400,
Daniel Burrows <dburrows@debian.org> wrote:

>  Could you use menu hints?

I tried it.  However, though I thought it is a good idea, I found that
no window managers which I tried (afterstep, asclassic, blackbox, ctwm,
enlightenment, fvwm, fvwm95, gnome-panel, icewm, pdmenu, qvwm, sawfish,
scwm, twm, vtwm, and wmaker) have /etc/menu-methods/* with
'hint_optimize=true'.  Since my package has really many items, I'd like
to have a private menu section regardless of 'hint_optimize' setting.

I also received a wishlist bug report (#105722) by change today which
asks to use private menu directory.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/