Package of non-development scripts?

Is anyone currently maintaining a package of Debian-specific scripts that are
not packaging-related (i.e., not devscripts)?  Quite a few useful tidbits pass
through this list, and it would be nice to collect all of those small scripts
into one package.  If nobody is collecting these, I'll likely start doing it,
and package the result.

Here's one that I use from time to time to see which packages are taking up the
most disk space on my system.  It's quite fast, thanks to grep-dctrl and perl,
but doesn't fit in any package that I could find.

== dpkg-pigs ==
#!/bin/sh

grep-status -nsInstalled-size,Package -F Status ' installed' \

--
 - mdz