new camserv package

Hi, I downloaded the new camserv packages from incoming.debian.org, and
I hope that this new package not be admitted into the main debian
tree until it has been cleaned up a bit and is usable, as well as
follows debian policy. Among the problems with this package are:

- The rc file, /etc/init.d/camserv, is badly broken. The camserv program
does not fork into the background, but the rc script does not account
for this, and starts it in the foreground. Also, it references
/usr/sbin/camserv, which does not exist. It should be /usr/bin/camserv.
- There are a bunch of /usr/lib/*.so files in libcamserv-dev which are
needed for normal program usage. These should not be in the development
package.

--
   ___   ___
  / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari@aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com