ATTN: Whoever uploaded cksfv on July 13!

We ended up doing parallel development.  I didn't realize that you had
a package there already (you might consider submitting an ITP bug
against wnpp next time) and managed to clobber the version you had
sitting in incoming.  Please send me e-mail about this!

If you want to maintain cksfv, let me know and I'll send you my diff,
which includes a (docbook) manpage and minor Makefile fixes.  If I
don't hear from you in a week or so, I plan to reupload my own version
of the package (I've removed it completely from incoming for the
moment).

Apologies for the chaos.

--
Zed Pobre <zed@debian.org> a.k.a. Zed Pobre <zed@resonant.org>
PGP key and fingerprint available on finger; encrypted mail welcomed.