Re: German template of avrprog

Hi,

  I decided to do this:

    - the message that asks the user to choose "yes" or "no" to setuid root will explain it clear to a user that doesn't know what "setuid" means.
      I think that people that will use avrprog (a programmer of microcontrollers) does know what setuid means, but anyway... better explain it with simple words that everybody will understand.

    - it will contain a warning about possible security problems of running programs setuid.

  Thanks to everyone that helped in this thread. Your messages helped me to make a better template for Debian users!

    Pedro