rfc-ignorant.org (WAS Re: damn. so much for MAPS)

On Fri, Jul 13, 2001 at 11:53:55PM +0200, Martin F. Krafft wrote:

> at first, i am looking for other interested parties with the
> capacities to help out.  then, maybe we can find some true believing
> company that will help us towards replacing MAPS. it's got to stay
> free, after all...

I already responded privately to offer some DNS and bandwidth help.

But I wanted to let a larger audience know about:

  www.rfc-ignorant.org

As you'll see, it is similar in some ways to MAPS, but different in
other ways.  If nothing else, it'll help keep trash out of your mail
system.

Jeremy
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny                Web Geek, Perl Hacker, Yahoo!
http://www.zawodny.com/jzawodn/  Jeremy@Zawodny.com