OpenH323 Debian packages

Hi!

The OpenH323 project is releasing quite a lot of new versions lately, while
we have packaged quite old versions for Debian.

I have tried to contact Raphael Bossek, the maintainer of all OpenH323
Debian packages many times without any response. In the meanwhile I have
packaged the new versions for my own use, and I'll be revising them this
weekend. I think it would be good to have up to date packages on Debian
(i.e. version 1.5.6 of the library instead of the ancient 1.1pl1.

So, if people likes me to upload the packages I'm getting ready, I'll do it,
either via a NMU or if Raphael is considered to be MIA, I may even take over
them until he reapears.

I currently have to make a project based on OpenH323, so I need this
packages anyway, so I wouldn't mind taking this packages.

Regards...
--
Manty/BestiaTester -> http://manty.net