Re: German template of avrprog

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 05:33:34PM +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:06:15PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> > Description-de: avrprog muss setuid root ausgeführt werden.
> >  Avrprog nutzt direkten Hardwarezugriff, um die Geräte zu programmieren.
> 					 ^
> I'd say this comma is in excess. I could be wrong though.
>
> (um ... zu wird im Gegensatz zum 'Erweiterten Infinitiv mit "zu"' nicht
> mit Komma abgetrennt?)

Das *ist* der erweiterte Infinitiv mit "zu". ;)

BTW, I think that uppercasing an executable name name is evil, like uppercasing
variable names, function names, etc.  It is not Avrprog, but avrprog.
If you feel that it looks weird this way, I suggest something like

Das Programm avrprog ...

(You might wonder why it is Emacs and LaTeX.  This is because both don't
mean the binary, but the whole software environment.  Compare this with gcc. Ggc ?)

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de