Re: BTS: howto reassign a bug

Le mar, 10 jui 2001 18:04:02, Luca De_Vitis a écrit :
> If you want to add some information, you simply need to send a mail to
> <bugnumger>@bugs.debian.org.
>
> BTW I suggest you  to read all the pages in www.debian.org/Bugs since
> there
> you'll find any information about bugs/BTS manipulation.

RTFM is easy !
I would be really curious to see if you can show me a url (from your
suggested url) which said that we can add information to a existing bug
report by sending it to its number.
I've found this information since but not with your suggested url.

> Remember, as someone other pointed out on this thread, that some
> operation
> should only be done by debian developers/maintainers: so try to talk to
> the
> maintainer before you manipulate bugs.

This is a non-sense for a Bug Tracking System. You can't ask to a user to
ask the maintener is approbation before sending a bug report.

Christophe