Re: BTS: howto reassign a bug

On Tue, Jul 10, 2001 at 05:37:01PM +0200, christophe barbé wrote:
> Thank you.
> This allows to reopen a bug.
> If I go to a bug page I see nothing to allow people to post comment to the
> bug. Imagine I have some information concerning a bug and I want to share
> it.
> How can I send this information to add it to the bug report.

If you want to add some information, you simply need to send a mail to
<bugnumger>@bugs.debian.org.

BTW I suggest you  to read all the pages in www.debian.org/Bugs since there
you'll find any information about bugs/BTS manipulation.

Remember, as someone other pointed out on this thread, that some operation
should only be done by debian developers/maintainers: so try to talk to the
maintainer before you manipulate bugs.

cheer,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis                      | Lo Studente Soffice
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$         | ... Quando le "parole"