Re: BTS: howto reassign a bug

Yes I've changed the french entry in the locale.alias file and it works. So
now I agree this is not a gdm bug. But gdm is the only one to use this
file.

The file etc/locale.alias comes from the base/locales package.
I don't understand where's the problem.
Is this a locales bug or another package ?
I don't understand why X11 need to understand the locale ?

Christophe