Re: Splitting netsaint-plugins into many packages?

Hi

Ben Bell schrieb:
> The reason for doing this is that each of these optional plugins pulls in
> a bunch of big packages, like postgres or snmp, but I'm worried about
> the package bloat.

What about leaving them in one package that Suggests the other
things? Given that the dependencies are obvious enough (they are
from what I see) this won't hurt more than lots of packages.
I've done this for the msyslog database logging plugins, which
obviously depend on libpq or libmysqlclient respectively.

ciao, 2ri
--
twoflower:~# restarting braind....
twoflower:~# /usr/lib/intelligence not found. core dumped.