Splitting netsaint-plugins into many packages?

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to decide whether to split netsaint-plugins-extra
into one package per plugin (that would currently mean eight packages).
The reason for doing this is that each of these optional plugins pulls in
a bunch of big packages, like postgres or snmp, but I'm worried about
the package bloat.
Has anyone got a better suggestion, or violent objections?

Ben

--
+-----Ben Bell - "A song, a perl script and the occasional silly sig.-----+
  ///      email: bjb@deus.net            www: http://www.deus.net/~bjb/