New openafs packages available for testing

Openafs is preparing for a new release including several new features
and a new build system.  To try and make sure that the Debian
packaging still works and to give people a chance to test the new code
I have packaged up the CVS mainline as of July 4.

You can find packages at

deb http://pandora.debian.org/~hartmans / openafs/

I tried to upload to experimental which turns out not to exist on
non-us.

Testing is appreciated, but be aware that these packages are pre-alpha
quality; they may not work at all, may destroy your system or do other
fun things.  I've done little more than make sure they build.

Reporting bugs is appreciated, but please be sure to include version
headers, and do not report a bug of severity greater than normal
against these packages.