Re: Gnus interface to Debian BTS

David Z. Maze (2001-07-06 11:41:02 -0400) :

> I've written a Gnus interface to the Debian bug-tracking system using
> the Gnus nnweb package.  It's only been tested against reasonably
> current alpha versions of Oort Gnus, but I'd expect it to work with
> any version of Gnus 5.8.x.

It shall most certainly have to enter the debbugs-el package, which
currently contains debian-bug.el (to submit a bug) and gnus-BTS.el (to
make bug numbers clickable (as links to the appropriate BTS page)).
I'll have a look at it someday soon, do you have any advice regarding
packaging?  Like, license information, dependencies, version, that stuff.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Currently in Bordeaux for the Debian Conference One and the second
Libre Software Meeting.