Re: Package jgraph up for adoption

Hi Chuan-kai,

  I use jgraph very much and I'd like to adopt it.
  I'm not a current debian mantainer, but I already have other package with a sponsor and it wouldn't be dificult for me to mantain it. I've already talked to my sponsor and he agrees to upload it for me.

  If nobody else wants to adopt it, I can do.

  Regards,
    Pedro