Re: /var/samba -> /var/state/samba script

On Fri, 29 Jun 2001 at 17:25, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> The samba package owns that directory. Other programs should probably
> not mess around with it since they would be dealing with an
> undocumented interface. Also the move is necessary to make the package
> FHS complient which is definitely a good thing.

I put my Samba shares in /var/samba, which I guess was a very bad move.
Where should I put them to conform with the FHS? Thanks a lot for
clarifying the actions of the package scripts. :)

 --> Jijo

--
Federico Sevilla III  :: jijo@leathercollection.ph
Network Administrator :: The Leather Collection, Inc.