Re: Georgian

On Thu, Jun 28, 2001 at 01:01:14PM +0300, Edogan Koc wrote:

> I am a Turkish citizen living in Turkey.  My ancestors have a little
> bit of Georgian origin.  When I was  a child I was taught a little bit
> of Georgian but I forgot almost all of it.

Try fixing your email program to break lines at +/- 70 chars.  You will
meet more friendly reactions and less flames on the internet, especially
on linux-related mailing lists like debian-user.  Maybe this is different
on mailing lists about the Georgian language, but debian-user certainly
isn't one of those.

> I am interested in learning Georgian.  Could you please help me in
> this matter as I do not know where to start?

export LANG=ka_GE
export LC_ALL=ka_GE
man locale

HTH HAND.