Re: don't upgrade! libpam problem!

>> Sam Hartman <hartmans@debian.org> writes:

 > It's libpam-modules.  A fixed deb is in incoming now.  I'm really
 > sorry about thi; I screwed up between testing the patch and doing the
 > final build and introduced a typo.  Yes, I know I suck.  I will be
 > more careful in the future.

 It's cool, everyone makes mistakes.  It would be amazingly cool though
 if maintainers in general loose this "I'll upload untested stuff cuz'
 I'm 31337" attitude.

 #include <std_it_is_your_fault_for_running_unstable.h>
 #include <std_no_it_is_not_things_should_not_break_this_badly.h>
 #include <end_of_flamewar.h>

 HAND,

--
Marcelo             | "Not a man to mince words. People, yes. But not words."
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)