arm autobuilder stuck again?

Please cc me; I'm travelling and may not read d-d for several days.

I have a package, libsql-statement-perl, that was kept out of testing
due to delays in getting the necessary perl packages in sync on the
ARM achitecture.  This package confusion has since been resolved but
the autobuilder has not yet retried building my package.

Judging by <URL:http://buildd.armlinux.org/~buildd/shame.php> and
related links the autobuilder hasn't stalled, so how do I get my
package back in the build queue?

--
Stephen

"Farcical aquatic ceremonies are no basis for a system of government!"