Re: horse carcas flogging (was: traceroute in /usr/bin, not /usr/sbin)

* Josselin Mouette (jmouette@ens-lyon.fr) spake thusly:

... When I log onto an
> Unix-machine, whatever it is, I expect to obtain traceroute by typing
> "traceroute"...

and if that doesn't work, I'll type "/usr/sbin/traceroute". That is where _I_
expect traceroute to be on any unix machine. This summarizes the whole argument
rather nicely, no? May I just mention Hitler and hope for this thread to die?
hitler! hitler! hitler!

Dima
--
E-mail dmaziuk at bmrb dot wisc dot edu (@work) or at crosswinds dot net (@home)