ITA: libsigc++

  libsigc++'s maintainer orphaned it, according to the ChangeLog, but it
doesn't seem to be listed in wnpp, so I'm sending the ITA message here.
(the other option is to open an ITA bug, I'm not sure which one is correct)
I am working on a program that uses sigc++ heavily, and like the library,
so I'd like to see it actively maintained.

  Daniel

|   "In the old days of analog sound, if you turned the volume up too high,   |
|    everything started to sound like Bob Dylan."                             |
\-- Does your computer have Super Cow Powers? ------- http://www.debian.org --/