ITP cdcontrol

Hi,

I've released the first public cdcontrol today and I would like to
see it in the Debian archives. I've licensed CDcontrol under GPL
licence and it could be downloaded from
http://cdcontrol.sourceforge.net

The first public and stable release is 1.70 and it's fully compatible
with
Linux and FreeBSD systems.

Next, a part of CDcontrol README file:
              -------------------------------
CDcontrol is a parallel writting burner. It allow you to write
to a unlimited number or CD writers (IDE and SCSI) at once time. It's
main
base is the cdrecord and cdda2wav program. The cdcontrol is the first
system such that type that I know for *nix world and it's all under
GPL license.

Some of it features are better than commercial systems that I've
hear about (and fully support CD images and all data type supported
by cdrecord program), one of these features is the separated control
of each recorder once the recording is started (avoiding problems
due a fail or speed problem in other writers).

Each of that children, take control of the errors messages and status
of each writter, reporting the status in the user level and tech
level (for repair or something like).

The inteliggent error checking mechanism is based in some time of
writers
repair that I gave, repairing most types of recorders (IDE and SCSI)
from
many manufactures. It take the appropriate decision if a error happens.

The cdcontrol itself has a daily production report for each writter and
fails of writting, in cases of more serious errors, a technical report
is
also written (it's content is a full cdrecord output for that writter,
plus
the time when it happens).

Added with the separated control of each writter, is included a
system to auto disable the writter in some consecutive internal
writter errors happen (no users errors are computed).

Other interesting feature is the automatic calculation of copies,
enabling only the writers requested to complete the number and
skipping all that are disabled.

The cdrecord program is developed to allow you to find it useful and
powerful to make you audio/data copy in one or more writers.

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva <gleydson@debian.org>
I'm already ready to upload the cdcontrol Debian package, if no one
objection
I will do that :-)

Greetings

Gleydson Mazioli da Silva