Re: mssg to root@localhost

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Sudhir Polepalli wrote:

> hai!
>   i have a problem.
> i have an account in rediffmail.since two days i am not able to open my
> account.
> i wanted to check my emails.but it is saying internal server error.and
> asking me to inform root@localhost  for the time eror.i also wanted to
> inform u that i have recently changed my password.
> please,inform me how to solve this problem.

You solve the problem by switching to an email provider with a clue.
Based on my experience running a mailing list with lots of Indian
subscribers, the admins of rediffmail are unreachable and totally
incompetent.  It is likely that at some point this problem will
'mysteriously' clear up by itself.  At that time grab your mail and run.

I'm afraid nobody here can do anything to help fix this.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>