fixed Mozilla 0.9.1 debs available

I've uploaded a variously fixed version of Myth's 0.9.1 upload to
non-US. Yesterday, I also added some skipstone debs from aaronl that
should work with these packages (other galeon/nautilus/light etc
packages are welcome to do the same).

To avoid repeating myself all over the place, for more details PLEASE
READ http://pandora.debian.org/~robot101/mozilla/PLEASE-READ =)

The .changes is excessively verbose for Myth's benefit, and due to my
crap mozilla-browser.files, dh_movefiles spews a lot of errors, but the
build actually works fine. Feel free to build on other arches and upload
somewhere on the web, mail me and I will add to my repository.

Any problems, mail me, or if you're mailing the list with flames for
Myth, etc, CC me so I can flame you back. He moved house and changed
jobs, then started packaging Mozilla again for Ximian. He did 0.7, 0.8
and now 0.9 debs. He just didn't upload them, but he did try to upload
0.9.1 on Saturday night, but the .dsc was invalid because he was trying
to avoid rebuilding. Having just done 5 consecutive builds to fix these
packages, I can sympathise. He's not uncontactable, he's on IRC daily.
He's not a bad maintainer, he just fixed a bunch bugs. Now stop talking
crap y'all, and tell me if you have any problems with these packages.

Regards,
Rob