binary package origins

I'm curious about something. The new expect packages will feature a few
dummies to provide a smooth upgrade path, one of which uses the same source
package name (simply "expect") as the new packages. The other set, though,
come from the source package "expect5.31". If my new "expect" package
generates all of these dummy packages, will katie and other archive tools be
okay with the fact that they're now provided by the "expect" source package
rather than "expect5.31"? Or will this cause a problem?

--
Mike Markley <mike@markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

Lots of people drink from the wrong bottle sometimes.
- Edith Keeler, "The City on the Edge of Forever", stardate unknown