Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

To quote Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>,
> "David B.Harris" <dbarclay10@yahoo.ca> immo vero scripsit
>
> > To quote Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>,
> > > I've just done build new mozilla package.
> > > It's separated into multi binary package.
> > > But still not split libnspr4 from mozilla source. (Is it needed?)
> >
> > I believe it would be good to have Mozilla and other
Mozilla-dependent
> > applications in main/, if at all possible.
>
> It is in main/
>
> Or what do you mean?

Currently, Mozilla is in main/. However, some time ago, Mozilla's
PSM(crypto stuff) was integrated with the regular Mozilla source. Unless
the source is split, all of Mozilla(not just the -psm package(s)) and
all its dependents will have to go into non-US/main.

So I was just mentioning that it'd be nice if it was possible to have
Mozilla itself in main, but mozilla-psm in non-US. In order for that to
hppen, mozilla-psm and mozilla need o use different sources.

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
           Don't panic.