Re: Intent to NMU mozilla and ITP mozilla-cvs

    kitame> Hello.  I've just done build new mozilla package.  It's
    kitame> separated into multi binary package.  But still not split
    kitame> libnspr4 from mozilla source. (Is it needed?)

It would certainly save me from maintaining it seperately.  freewrl (a
package of mine) currently uses a local version of it.

--
Stephen

"If I claimed I was emporer just cause some moistened bint lobbed a
scimitar at me they'd put me away"