XAE dependency problems

XAE depends on - among other things - psgml, which is a package for
GNU Emacs.  XEmacs includes psgml in its core distribution, but
dpkg/apt doesn't know this, as xemacs21-gtk (which I have installed)
doesn't 'Provides: psgml'.

The way I see it, either should xemacs21-basesupport provide psgml
(and all other packages included), or xae should depend on either
xemacs or psgml, allowing psgml to depend on emacs(19|20) as it does
now.

I'm not a Debian developer, so if this is blindingly obvious, I'm
sorry.

--
Håvard Lygre, hklygre@online.no
Bergen IT-Teknikk ANS, Conrad Mohrsvei 11, 5068 Bergen