Re: Intent to Rewrite: pwgen

On May/31/2001, John H. Robinson, IV wrote:

> i agree.  i have two different mp3info's, with different authors, and
> different options, and different interfaces.  this is very annoying.

	In fact, that was exactly the same example that I was thinking of when
I was writing the email. I was used to some features of the "old" mp3info
(renaming mp3 files by their tags, specially), and find a bit annoying it when
it was changed. Anyway, I should have submitted a bug instead of being here
complaining now O:-)

--
Roberto Suarez Soto					Alfa21 Outsourcing
    robe@alfa21.com				     http://www.alfa21.com