Re: Intent to Rewrite: pwgen

On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 05:48:31PM +0200, Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:
> On May/31/2001, tytso@valinux.com wrote:
>
> > will be difficult to resolve them --- I've taken up the challenge of
> > rewriting it from scratch.  It turns out that the existing code is
>
> 	If you're rewriting it from scratch, why don't you rename it?

i agree.  i have two different mp3info's, with different authors, and
different options, and different interfaces.  this is very annoying.

if you were going to maintain 100% backward compatibility, then feel
free to overload the name.  otherwise, it probably would be best to
rename it to something else.

-john