Re: ITP: squeak-vm, squeak-image, squeak-sources -- A highly portable Smaltalk system

> addendum:
> I am planning to put it in non-us/non-free because of clause 6 of the
> license folowing some discussion on OPN.

I think that the "Apple License" is not free anyway. Eric Raymond is
pleased to welcome Apple in the Open Source community, but Richard
Stallman is not accepting that license for the Free Software
community.

And btw, if all those companies really wanted to be part of the free
software movement, they would use a license such as the GPL or the X11
license.

Wolfgang