Re: packaging MP3

Hello!

In fact this was a joke.  I  was sitting and thinking how to download
music  from gdlive.com and came to this not very bright idea. I'm sorry
for trying your patience.

BTW, the idea of version-organized data pool with something like
Packages/apt-get seems interesting to me.

--
Peter Novodvorsky     http://www.altlinux.ru/    AltLinux Team, Russia
Debian.Org                                       http://debian.org/~nidd