Re: WM (KDE) themes - current plan

Ben Burton <benb@acm.org> immo vero scripsit

> John Galt raises an important point here.  I've posted small shots of all the
> themes at http://people.debian.org/~bab/themes/ and I would love if people
> could take a glance and point out any obvious copyright violations.  Some
> themes are original, some are based on IceWM themes according to the author's
> comments.

Your ITP only says they are GPL. It's not quite clear where things are taken from.

Reading the documentation this guy seems to have gotten a screenshot and
changed color (MacBlue).
Matthe looks like an Aqua theme to me, and microGUI seems strikingly
similar to QNX.

However, "is looking similar to one" a big problem ? If so, sawmill
seems to contain a theme that resembles QNX, for example.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org  http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer