New LILO version, was Re: Woody upgrading problems, LILO and debconf

Russel, thanks for sending me a copy of the latest release of LILO. I was
able to install it without incident, however, there are still too many
questions on an upgrade. Why run liloconfig at all? I'm only upgrading
LILO, not reconfiguring my whole system boot process. It works out OK, but
I'd rather be told I can run liloconfig than be forced into it.

Thanks for all your fine work.

Luck,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-