Re: Packages not making it into testing

On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 09:36:36PM +1000, Steven Hanley wrote:
> I also notice the swi-prolog in potato, the trace debugger doesnt work on
> powerpc, gets a sig11, I was planning to look into it and see if I could fix
> the problem, not for about three weeks though. I should probably try the
> version in woody first to see if it is fixed but hey.

oh well scratch that, I just downloaded and dpkg-buildpackaged the woody
version of swi-prolog on a potato powerpc system and it works fine and trace
is happy, so only the old swi-prolog in testing and potato is broken, I hope
the one from unstable makes it into the next stable release.

        See You
            Steve

--
sjh@wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh/