Re: ITP: wmfishtime -- A dockable clock application for various window managers

Marcel,

If you still would like to be the maintainer that's fine by me,  I use
the app and packaged it to pass my debian maintainers application.

Let me know if you really want it, also have the changes you made been
sent upstream.  I added an extra command line option for the so called
broken window managers rather than having to recompile.

Thanks.

--
Jason Thomas                           Phone:  +61 2 6257 7111
System Administrator  -  UID 0         Fax:    +61 2 6257 7311