Re: ITP: wmfishtime -- A dockable clock application for various window managers

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 02:25:33PM +1000, Jason Thomas wrote:

Hi,

a package can be found at http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~mayma/.
I am no official package maintainer yet, though planned to become on for this
package (still applying).

I developed some of the functionality of wmfishtime and wrote a man page
for it.

CU,
Marcel

--