Maintaining kernel module packages?

I've adopted and uploaded the lm-sensors package, and dealt with the
more pressing bugs against it.  At this point, I've uploaded the
"accessory" packages and lm-sensors-source; I haven't built modules
for any of the prebuilt kernels, though.

As a maintainer of a package with kernel modules, am I expected to
build modules for the kernels shipped with Debian?  (On all
architectures?)  Is there some way that the autobuilders currently
deal?  If not, is there some way that I can build at least the i386
modules without installing every flavor of every version of every
kernel-source package?

(And is there some way to express that I build-depend on either
i2c-modules-source or kernel-source for kernel 2.4.0 or newer?  I
can't think of a good way to do this with the current Debian kernel
source setup...)

	-- Abra Mitchell