Qmailadmin 0.45 debs

I have made some debian packages for qmailadmin 0.45. They are available for download at

http://linux.myspinach.org/debian

This is apt'able as:

deb http://linux.myspinach.org debian/

I would like these packages to become part of the debian distribution at some time but I am
unsure of the process. It seems like the process of becoming a maintainer takes a long time.
How can I get them included in the mean time?

There are also packages for vpopmail taken from unstable and compiled for potato, and
courier-imap with vchkpw authentication compiled in.

Iain.