mooks miss the point (was Re: woody release task needs help: package priorities)

You people are missing the point.

I don't care if exim stays or not!  I don't care who thinks what is a
good editor!  I wasn't asking for discussion on my list -- I was just
throwing out the list to show there are things there which MUST not be
standard (ftpd, telnetd).  That no body had really taken a look at it
since 1995.

I am asking for a volunteer.  Someone who will lead the discussion,
maintain a list, achieve consensus, work with the archive maintainers
(if they are not already an archive maintainer) and get the override
file good to go.  Probably all it takes is a well thought out bug
against ftp.debian.org.

Please!  Somebody volunteer!

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onshore.com.....<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>